Friday, November 13, 2009

My views on 2012...

Ok, watching Divorce Court today, I feel like I wanna say something. (I'll post a clip soon)

December 21, 2012 will be AN ORDINARY day. Nothing all that special will happen. Guaranteed if we know now that it would end, we would have known years and years before when Mayan scripts were deciphered. I honestly never heard of this bullshit theory until about January. Like I heard on Divorce Court, "The Mayan Calendar will start a new cycle, just as our calendar ends every year on December 31 and just starts a new cycle."

Now on to this dude on Divorce Court, he has no idea what he's talking about. "We will have a solar flare so big, it will eat away our skin". (I'll modify the quote when I know exactly what he said) What the hell? Don't you understand that the magnetosphere takes care of reflecting most of a solar flare away from Earth? And he mentions a "storm" that will take place. Hello! Ever hear of the Northern Lights? Southern Lights? Those are the result of solar flares.

Whatever. I'm done ranting, I just never expressed my view on the topic. Plus I had to say something because there has to be more than 1 person in the world that's as dumb or dumber than the dude on D.C. because apparently he's in some group supposedly able to "save" everyone on 12/21/2012. XD

What a "Ritard"

0 comments: